" We would accomplish more things if we did not think of them as impossible."
Relationships are at the heart of everything we do so, if you are experiencing difficulties in a relationship it will affect all that you do.
Choices you make today will affect the rest of your life. If there is any situation that is affecting your relationships and you want to discover what you want and how to get it, I am sure I can help you to achieve positive changes to your happiness and life situation.
Life Coaching can support you to gain more control, be a better communicator, become a sensitive listener and achieve the relationship and the happiness you want.
Difficulties in relationships can be caused by many factors
- Communication: Is at the heart of all relationships. When we are unable to tell those closest to us how we really feel we become distant and isolated. Conflict and bullying is something that a Life Coach is used to dealing with.
- New Relationships: Changes in families can happen through death, a new partner joining the family, divorce etc. A Life Coach can help you to explore those changes and find successful ways of managing them.
- Loss: Creates pain that is often difficult to deal with in a relationship. The loss of a child, a parent, a job, a home, a chance to have children, mobility and a future dream, to name a few. A Life Coach can help you by giving you a safe place to explore your pain and strategies to manage your pain more effectively.
- Affairs: Couples come to Life Coaching when affairs enter their lives. These times are immensely painful and difficult and a Life Coach can offer a space where you can work through this and move forward.
- Sex: When couples say that sex is a problem in their relationship coaching can help to explore if it`s the relationship that is affecting the sex life or whether there is a deeper sexual difficulty. Once the reason is clear then the Life Coach helps you to find a successful outcome.
- Life events: Changes in our daily lives can be difficult to manage. Strains on our relationships can be caused by aging parents, new jobs, children leaving home, new babies arriving, etc. A Life Coach can help you to gain new perspectives on these events and gain the clarity and emotional resources to handle the changes.
There are many other reasons why you may need to explore your relationships, some of which can be personal while others can be in the professional environment.
If your are experiencing any of these situations and are ready to make the changes you need to gain more happiness, freedom and peace then - Please contact me for a free 20 minute consultation.
Sessions can take place over the phone, using SKYPE or face to face.